Friday, May 14, 2010

Joy Cake Tasting

I am a little behind on updating my blog, but Seeing as the wedding is tomorrow I wanted to add some info about an appointment I had set up for Joy and Greg with Heather Noble of Covered With Icing. We all met up with Heather on a Saturday in March just shortly after being hired by Joy and Greg to help coordinate their big day. Heather met up at Barnes and Noble at Opry Mills and was ready to let them dive in to the three flavors Joy had selected. It did not take too long for the bride and groom to lock down their decision. I am looking forward to finally tasting some of the yummy cake from Covered With Icing. Stay tuned for a new spin on a wedding cake , or should I say cakes! This wedding will not be the normal brides cake and grooms cake, their will be an added addition. Below are a few images from the tasting.





No comments:

Post a Comment