Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Magan & Ty May 30, 2009


Oh how I loved working on this wedding. I absolutely enjoyed every minute with Magan and her mom Jackie. I really miss not getting to talk to them all the time. I met Magan at The Bride's Boutique also. I really love the weddings that I get to assist in from the beginning to the end. I was there to help her find her dress and accessories as well as the bridesmaid gowns, flower girl gown, and the attire for the groomsmen. I designed the floor plan and helped arrange the decor as well as help find ceremony music. Magan's Aunt Michelle arranged the flowers and made the cake. The were a few kinks in the day but nothing I couldn't take care of. Photographers were late so I whipped out my camera and took pictures of Magan getting ready with her girls and her mother as well as Ty's mother. The limo's air conditioner broke and it almost broke down, but no one at the wedding new except for the bridesmaids. My main focus is to make the day stress free for the bride as well as her mother and those around. I strive to make everything flow smoothly and that the guests are enjoying themselves. It was a beautiful day and probably the hottest to date for the year at that point. I am quite sure that no one thinks of that now. Magan was a stunning bride and the ceremony was perfect. Just after the ceremony the guests headed on up to the reception hall there at Walker Farms. They were treated to a wonderful meal catered by Whitt's BBQ. There was plenty to drink from Sweet Tea to Margaritas flowing from a fountain. It took a little while but once the guests got in the mood to dance they didn't want to stop. I know Danielle at Turning Point Productions (www.turningpointproductions.com )was glad when they started, I know she got some great footage. I can't wait to see the video. The guests were still going when I left.

Magan and Ty, best wishes to the two of you. Thank you so much for having me be part of your day. I loved every minute I spent working with you guys.

Here are a few images from the day. (some images by m2wedd)













Mr. & Mrs. Mitchell



Magan is July's Clarksville Bride of the Month. Go check her out.... http://www.clarksvillebrides.com/featured%20bride.html

No comments:

Post a Comment