Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heather & Alberto 12/29/10

I first met Heather and Alberto at the Clarksville Bride's Bridal Show in January of 2010, I soon ran in to them walking around the Nashville bridal show later that month. It wasn't till a quite a few months later that Heather's mom called me up an wanted to sit down and go over what all I could help them accomplished that was still on their "list". They were all in the teaching/education profession and I have never assisted a group that was so well organized. They are my official first Wednesday wedding. Their wedding and reception was so fun and I absolutely loved the Mariachi Band who played for the first hour of the reception. I wish you both lots of love and many years of wedded bliss!

Ceremony & Reception: James E. Bruce Convention Center
Videography: Turning Point Productions
Linens: Clarksville Linen Rental
Florist: Sango Village Florist
Photographer: Matt Andrews
Cake: The Cake Artist
DJ: Cale Carver













No comments:

Post a Comment