Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hillary & James 10/16/10


Hillary is a fellow wedding planner whom I have know since she was picking out prom gowns when she was in high school and every year she would come back and visit me with her mom and sister. Together we would find the perfect dress. So what a compliment it was when she contacted me about assisting her with the setup and decorating of her big day. Let me tell you, it takes a lot for a wedding planner to turn over the reigns to another person on their big day. I did not take this task lightly. Just as I enter any wedding day set up I went in full force and made sure to remind Hillary it was her day to just get her hair and makeup done not be moving tables or arranging flowers.

Blaire and I worked diligently to make Hillary's vision come to life. There were many personal touches that the bride as well as her mother, sister, and grandmother had put many hours in to making for their guests. Just as in any wedding their were a few minor glitches along the way but no one knew a thing...it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Hillary and James!!! I wish you many years of happiness!


















No comments:

Post a Comment