Monday, December 7, 2009

A Letter from Blaire

Dear Carly,
I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've been married - and almost a year since I met you! I remember talking with you on the phone right before I began shopping for my wedding gown. You were so sweet and reassuring - a far cry from the "other" places I contacted. I'll never forget finding my perfect gown - you were so sweet and very professional. You listened to what I wanted without pushing me - even though we BOTH know I didn't have a clue what I was doing! After purchasing the wedding dress that exceeded my expectations, I honestly thought the next time I talked to you is when I picked out my bridesmaids' dresses. Man, was I wrong! When I ran into a snag finding invitations, I googled some options here in town and was surprised to see the Bride's Boutique pop up. You not only pointed me in the right direction to find the most gorgeous wedding invitations I've ever seen, you also let me know that you were a coordinator on the side. Once my mom met you, it took us about 20 minutes to decide to hire you. You were BY FAR the BEST money we spent on our wedding. Whenever I called or stopped by the store, you were professional and made me feel like I was the only bride you were dealing with. You always returned my phone calls, even when they were trivial things like fake tans and where to get good hair extensions! You made sure that my day went as smoothly as it possibly could. What I think I loved the most about you was the attention to detail - you truly had a vision for my wedding and you stuck to it! You found some of the most incredible vendors to work with and helped create some of the most special moments during our ceremony and reception. Chris and I have heard from so many people that ours was one of the best weddings they had ever been to - and that is LARGLY because of you!

I loved working with you - and appreciate all of the incredible work you put into one of the most special days of my life. You are TRULY meant to be a wedding coordinator - don't ever quit your job!!!! Thank you for all that you did; we will be forever grateful and honored to know you.

Blessings and love,
Blaire and Chris Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment